Thursday, December 29, 2011

Transforming the New Year

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life."


Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end. Moving on to 2012 means letting go of the past. To let go of the baggage that has been serving a heavy weight on us for a long period of time. That was THEN and this is NOW. It's time to shed the pain and focus on this moment and the future.







3 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding me of my past...lol

    Seriously boss, job well done! ROCK ON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lived through something so terrible, I wouldn't wish it on anybody but through that experience I've learned to forgive all that was done and go on with life because I was strong enough to pull myself through without hurting myself and others around me.

    It's time to forgive and forget, Forgive myself for putting up with this for so long, and forget the people that caused it all.

    As a saying goes:
    "If you wanna fly, you got to give up the SHIT that weighs you down"

    Starting all over again is not bad.. For when you restart, you get another chance to make things right.. Hoping this year "DOS MIL DOSE" a new BEGINNING for me to restart and this time make things right!!!

    Seriously boss, Excellent Job! & ROCK BABY ROCK!! hehe

    Mr Patience

    ReplyDelete